Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Gone Bye Bye!! :)

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

HSBC Gone Bye Bye!! :)

Well I finally did it, closed my HSBC account a few minutes ago, could no longer take the $500 CL with AF, when I spoke with the csr and stated I wanted to close my account I was quickly transferred to an account manager who then read off the reasons why I should keep my account, I had some time to waste so I figured I was amuse her by letting her finish what she had to say, when I told her I have 5 other cards with 5X the CL as my hsbc card, there was dead air, so I knew that was my cue to wrap up the conversation, I confirmed with her that I would be getting my $0 balance letter, said thanks and have a nice daySmiley Very Happy

That's one down and my next target is CapOne...

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: HSBC Gone Bye Bye!! :)

As long as you have other active card accounts with no AF, I would nuke all AF cards.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC Gone Bye Bye!! :)

Sorry for your loss.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.