Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Menards Denial

tag
BSBRose21
Contributor

HSBC Menards Denial

I was just denied with Menards HSBC card.  Has anyone tried a recon?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC Menards Denial

How are your scores and CRs?
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 6
BSBRose21
Contributor

They pulled TU My score is around 660...one other cc that is less than 35% full, I do have 12 inquiries right now, but most will be gone by March since they were my atv, then my house.
Message 3 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@BSBRose21 wrote:
They pulled TU My score is around 660...one other cc that is less than 35% full, I do have 12 inquiries right now, but most will be gone by March since they were my atv, then my house.

HSBC is normally  EX puller. How is your EX? I don't know if util so much matters to them, unless that is one of their prime cards. 

Here we go again...
Message 4 of 6
BSBRose21
Contributor

My ex is about the same score.  I did just check and they did pull Transunion, not Ex. 
Message 5 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hi BSB

I think you should definitely call the backdoor number and speak to a credit analyst. The computer may deny you however in speaking with a human being you may be able to get approve. Hey you never know until you try. It is only a phone call. What is the worst that can happen.

The computer may have denied you for too many inquiries however you can explain that to a human as to it being for your atv and house.

There have been many people who have been successful in reconning so give it a try.

Hope this helps and keep us updated on what happen.

This will help many people in your position with the same company in giving them the encouragement to also call.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.