cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Orchard Bank CC customer service terrible???!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC/Orchard Bank CC customer service terrible???!!!

I have been trying to call and get a live person for days.....on hold with music forever...do these people exist? I wld pay this off and forget about them, but i have other credit cards with higher interest rates...this one is 12%

Does anyone know how to get them live?

thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
annah
Contributor

Re: HSBC/Orchard Bank CC customer service terrible???!!!

I have *a* phone number that will connect you to a real person, but I don't know which department it leads to. You can try this one though, I know it leads to a real person- 800-283-8335

HTH
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you continue to have problems then try Planet Feedback. I got a call in 2 days from a woman in the Executive Offices.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Final statement from HOUSEHOLD today -

No more HSBC BS for me.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! Smiley Happy

Here is what CardRatings.com's readers comments have to say about HSBC M.C. Smiley Happy

http://www.cardoffers.com/partners/links/cardholders/details.asp?idmin=500&tempid=124

It's a good card to have if you have terrible credit. A builder card to be sure. If you have something better than terrible credit, then another cc might be a better alternative.

WTG Timothy! You did it! Closed the card. I've still got mine, and still contemplating the same. But I think I'll close Juniper first. For some reason, it scares me. The statements are printed on a regular letter size copy paper. And statements provide NO telephone number's to contact them if you need to.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back- Happy New Year! to you too.

Sylviatob wrote:
Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! Smiley Happy

Here is what CardRatings.com's readers comments have to say about HSBC M.C. Smiley Happy

http://www.cardoffers.com/partners/links/cardholders/details.asp?idmin=500&tempid=124

It's a good card to have if you have terrible credit. A builder card to be sure. If you have something better than terrible credit, then another cc might be a better alternative.

WTG Timothy! You did it! Closed the card. I've still got mine, and still contemplating the same. But I think I'll close Juniper first. For some reason, it scares me. The statements are printed on a regular letter size copy paper. And statements provide NO telephone number's to contact them if you need to.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.