Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Orchard Bank Limit Increases

Congrats hardworker77! 

Message 41 of 51
hardworker77
Contributor

Thanks Todd82.. like I said it's not much. I guess it'll do for now.Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 51
cd2004
Regular Contributor

I have had orchard and household cards for about 4 yrs now and I asked for CLI maybe twice and never received it. Now my utili is down to 38% I called on Sunday and they increased both cards to $100. I know its not much but my scores are not that great so i took what they gave. Now I can't wait to pay down both cards to zero in about 2wks

Current 3B scores May 2022: EQ: 806 TU: 798 EX: 797
Message 43 of 51
Meddle

as an FYI, I see that the inquiry doesn't publish to CR.

They increaesd my limit by $100 with a util of 9%

Starting Score: 549
Current Score: 7255
Goal Score: 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 44 of 51
cd2004
Regular Contributor

@Meddle wrote:

as an FYI, I see that the inquiry doesn't publish to CR.

They increaesd my limit by $100 with a util of 9%

yeah I was wondering why I have not got an alert from myfico about the inquiry which I did more than 5 days ago. Usually my alerts are send within a day or two

Current 3B scores May 2022: EQ: 806 TU: 798 EX: 797
Message 45 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked mOrchard Card account to see if I can request a CL online and got the same message, to call in. My Orchard Bank Credit Card was opened in 2008 with a credit limit of $300 and they never once game a credit increase.  I have never made a late payment, have paid more then minimums, and current balance due is $0.  I may call in later to request one; will let you know how it goes!

So I finally called and was approved for a $100 increase!  After opening this account in the summer of 2008 with a starting credit limit of $300 and never made a single late payment I was denied a CLI in 2009  and 2010.  So I was thrilled this was approved!  

FYI my current balance due is $0.  They said they would pull a credit report and I asked, they said it would be a soft pull.  They asked for my income and when I asked gross or net, he said net.  I doubled checked and asked before or after taxes and he said just give me the before taxes. 

Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Stone!  I guess HSBC is finally trusting us... ha!

Message 47 of 51
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Congrats to those that got the CLIs. I requested one but was denied, account too new. No INQ is what the CSR told me.

Message 48 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:

Congrats to those that got the CLIs. I requested one but was denied, account too new. No INQ is what the CSR told me.

Whew, good to know.  Robot Happy

Message 49 of 51
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

It may or may not be that they saw my account's age and didn't even pull though, so YMMV.
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.