Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Reporting

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

HSBC Reporting

It's now May & they've yet to update my payments from March or April.  Why do they take so long to report to the credit bureaus?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC Reporting

I know last month they had some kind of issue but your shgould post within the next 7 days after the last day of the month

Message 2 of 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

I called them this morning & didn't seem to get anywhere w/an answer.  My credit report only shows my payments up to Feb. of this year.  No, March or April & I payed the card off in March but then used it again last month.  I will be very thankful when I can let this card go unfortunately I will need to keep it until at least the end of the year.

Message 3 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

you just call the  number for customer service? You may want to try  866-719-3897 as they will have more information than the regular overseas reps

Message 4 of 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Yes, I did.  Thank you for this number, I'm calling them now & hopefully I can get somewhere b/c they're the only card not reporting in a timely fashion.

Message 5 of 7
ABattle
Regular Contributor

This number did not work for me tried several times each time was disconected.

Message 6 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Sorry thats the only backdoor number I had

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.