Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC....Reporting

tag
jackig64
New Contributor

HSBC....Reporting

Hello

So I know I saw a few threads a couple of weeks back,  my Orchard/HSBC and BBRZMC both have the same statement dates and payment due dates.  My Orchard card updated with CRA's but my RRZMC did not.  Frustrating because RRZMC is at ZERO Balance...any idea's/thoughts?  Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
texasman07
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC....Reporting

My account had not updated since April 2011. I submitted a dispute and forced them to report.  I disputed " Balance Incorrect". They came back and fixed it.

Message 2 of 3
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC....Reporting

@texasman07 wrote:

My account had not updated since April 2011. I submitted a dispute and forced them to report.  I disputed " Balance Incorrect". They came back and fixed it.

+1 on this.  i had the same situation as texasman07 about last update being April this year.  i submitted a dispute as well on all 3 CRB and it got fixed that way.  if you call BBRZ MC customer service, they're not gonna be any help to you.  they will stick to their script "we report every month but it could take the CRBs up to 90 days to update the file." which is a bunch of crap IMO.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.