Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC closed account.......oh well

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

HSBC closed account.......oh well

Well i got a phone call today from HSBC today....Discover Direct rewards ..opened 2008.....no increase for about 4 yrs....was not growing with me at all

He said that they were going to close my account and i asked why and they said lack of use....last time i used it was 2 months ago..

I could not believe that they used that excuse..........Oh well..there loss..

i was debating on closing this account .....i guess they did me the honor..

with my recent app spree

Amex BCP 2000 CL

Amex Delta gold. 5000 CL

Amex Green. NPSL

Hhgregg. 4000 CL

BB store CLI  of 1500 from 750

I can afford the loss of utility of 1300..Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: HSBC closed account.......oh well

Crapital One blows!!!!! You don't need them!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 5
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Agreed... Still have a platinum with a $19 fee....but they just id a cli to 5000 from 2000 courtesy of he executive officeSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Idk how some of you get so lucky!!!! The Ex Off hates me! I need to email Mr. Fairbank and see if he can get them to do something. Did they HP you for that CLI? I don't do HPs haha

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 5
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Idk how some of you get so lucky!!!! The Ex Off hates me! I need to email Mr. Fairbank and see if he can get them to do something. Did they HP you for that CLI? I don't do HPs haha

Nope...it was a soft pull

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.