cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

tag
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

Re: HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

Hey Guys...for whatever it is worth i checked my TU report today and HSBC Orchard most definitely updated for me.

Starting Score: 655 EQ 616 TU
Current Score: 689 EQ 628 TU
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 21
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HSBC not showing up on mine and my wife's CR today but has for past 6 months??

@oldtowngrill wrote:

Hey Guys...for whatever it is worth i checked my TU report today and HSBC Orchard most definitely updated for me.

For me, it's been missing on Experian yesterday and today. Ok on EQ and TU.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 12 of 21
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

I ran a 3 bureau update on truecredit today and it was on eq and tu not ex.  It was "on" ex but not updated.

Starting Score: 655 EQ 616 TU
Current Score: 689 EQ 628 TU
Goal Score: 720+

Message 13 of 21
ficofox
Regular Contributor

I ran my reports and Experian is the only one affected for me - both open HSBC accounts vanished.  Anyone run one lately to see if the issue has been fixed?

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficofox wrote:

I ran my reports and Experian is the only one affected for me - both open HSBC accounts vanished.  Anyone run one lately to see if the issue has been fixed?

My recently closed HSBC account is still missing...

EDIT: It's baaaaack!

Message 15 of 21
notw1031
New Contributor

Ran EXP again today and still gone. It's odd that their system would fail this bad that it has this kind of effect on a lot of peoples accounts being removed from their CR.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@notw1031 wrote:

Ran EXP again today and still gone. It's odd that their system would fail this bad that it has this kind of effect on a lot of peoples accounts being removed from their CR.

I ran experian this morning too and it was the same, but when I pulled the report like 2 mins back it had my missing account :-)

Message 17 of 21
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Thank heavens! First the email hacking fiasco and now this...

Thanks for the update, ifinet.

Message 18 of 21
notw1031
New Contributor

Did your score go back to where it was?

Message 19 of 21
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Not sure who you're directing that to, but my Ex pull didn't come with an EX Score. I'll get (a real) one via PSECU in about 10 days or so... I hope this hiccup didn't affect that pull.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.