cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

I logged into my HSN account. I want to see if I quaiify for HSN Mastercard thru shopping cart trick. The following message pop-up when I clicked to apply:

We're sorry but we are no longer taking applications for the HSN MasterCard. If you are an Existing HSN MasterCard holder, you will be getting a letter from Comenity Capital Bank in late July regarding your HSN MasterCard account

Ron.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I logged into my HSN account. I want to see if I quaiify for HSN Mastercard thru shopping cart trick. The following message pop-up when I clicked to apply:

We're sorry but we are no longer taking applications for the HSN MasterCard. If you are an Existing HSN MasterCard holder, you will be getting a letter from Comenity Capital Bank in late July regarding your HSN MasterCard account

Ron.

Can you check the link bellow.
https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/creditcard/HM
Message 2 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@peaceonearth wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Can you check the link bellow.
https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/creditcard/HM

I know you can apply thru this link but it will discontinue later this month.

Ron.

Message 3 of 14
IamB2
Established Contributor

yeah commenity is removing some VISA/MC exposures. They are going to focus on store cards.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 4 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@IamB2 wrote:

yeah commenity is removing some VISA/MC exposures. They are going to focus on store cards.

+1. They already remove onestopplus.com Visa  acouple of years ago.

Ron.

Message 5 of 14
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@IamB2 wrote:

It seems that they are reducing some exposures. I'm looking at the MyPoints Visa and debating whether I should help them remove that exposure (since other cards are now offering better rewards than that card)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I forse Comenity getting rid of all visa/ mc exposure within the next 2 yrs, and keeping just soothe cards. My points, HSN, true value or whatever they are.... Will be gone. That's my predictionSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Dang autocorrect!! Didn't mean soothe meant store cards!! Lol!!
Message 8 of 14
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Hope they don't do away with the Total RewRds Visa

Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

More debacles from Comenity, I have 2 cards from them now and thats all I will ever have...

For those of you who may not know this is the parent behind Comenity   http://www.alliancedataretail.com/what-we-do/clients

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.