cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

Ron1
Super Contributor

HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

I logged into my HSN account. I want to see if I quaiify for HSN Mastercard thru shopping cart trick. The following message pop-up when I clicked to apply:

We're sorry but we are no longer taking applications for the HSN MasterCard. If you are an Existing HSN MasterCard holder, you will be getting a letter from Comenity Capital Bank in late July regarding your HSN MasterCard account

Ron.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: HSN Mastercard is no longer available!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I logged into my HSN account. I want to see if I quaiify for HSN Mastercard thru shopping cart trick. The following message pop-up when I clicked to apply:

We're sorry but we are no longer taking applications for the HSN MasterCard. If you are an Existing HSN MasterCard holder, you will be getting a letter from Comenity Capital Bank in late July regarding your HSN MasterCard account

Ron.

Can you check the link bellow.
https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/creditcard/HM
Message 2 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@peaceonearth wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Can you check the link bellow.
https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/creditcard/HM

I know you can apply thru this link but it will discontinue later this month.

Ron.

Message 3 of 14
IamB2
Established Contributor

yeah commenity is removing some VISA/MC exposures. They are going to focus on store cards.

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 4 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@IamB2 wrote:

yeah commenity is removing some VISA/MC exposures. They are going to focus on store cards.

+1. They already remove onestopplus.com Visa  acouple of years ago.

Ron.

Message 5 of 14
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@IamB2 wrote:

It seems that they are reducing some exposures. I'm looking at the MyPoints Visa and debating whether I should help them remove that exposure (since other cards are now offering better rewards than that card)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I forse Comenity getting rid of all visa/ mc exposure within the next 2 yrs, and keeping just soothe cards. My points, HSN, true value or whatever they are.... Will be gone. That's my predictionSmiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013...I'm in the home stretch now!
Message 7 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Dang autocorrect!! Didn't mean soothe meant store cards!! Lol!!

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013...I'm in the home stretch now!
Message 8 of 14
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Hope they don't do away with the Total RewRds Visa

Message 9 of 14
gdale6

More debacles from Comenity, I have 2 cards from them now and thats all I will ever have...

For those of you who may not know this is the parent behind Comenity   http://www.alliancedataretail.com/what-we-do/clients

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.