Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSN Pop up

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

HSN Pop up

Hello,

Can someone please help with this, was window shopping on HSN and I got the pre approval pop up but when I to accpet it just sits there and brings me to the top of the page. I have tried on mutliple search engines and all get the same thing. I called HSN and the guy offered to give me the $10 off the purchase and put an application through for me but I didnt want it becuase then it wouldnt be a sp. He said he doesnt know anything about why I am having trouble... any thoughts or should I just take this as a sign lol.

Thanks!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: HSN Pop up

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello,

Can someone please help with this, was window shopping on HSN and I got the pre approval pop up but when I to accpet it just sits there and brings me to the top of the page. I have tried on mutliple search engines and all get the same thing. I called HSN and the guy offered to give me the $10 off the purchase and put an application through for me but I didnt want it becuase then it wouldnt be a sp. He said he doesnt know anything about why I am having trouble... any thoughts or should I just take this as a sign lol.

Thanks!

It had happened to me in Dec. I had to call to accept HSN pre-approval. I got approved for $4K without HP. I also got $10 off promo code. 

Ron.

Message 2 of 11
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

It had happened to me in Dec. I had to call to accept HSN pre-approval. I got approved for $4K without HP. I also got $10 off promo code. 

Ron.

Thanks Ron, so what exactly did you say to them? When I called he didnt know what I was talking about as far a the pop up online . How do I get them to see the pre approval or is there some information I provide to ge tthem to see it?

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 3 of 11
Ron1
Super Contributor

@ronstar7 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

Ron.

Thanks Ron, so what exactly did you say to them? When I called he didnt know what I was talking about as far a the pop up online . How do I get them to see the pre approval or is there some information I provide to ge tthem to see it?

I told them I order something online. I saw there was pre-approval for HSN card. It didn't let to accept it. They will transfer to the credit dept to accept the offer. He/She from credit dept will ask you a few question to identify yourself.  They submit your info on their end. It will come back with the answer.  Of course, they want you to buy something from them at the end. It told them I need some more time to look at the stuff. You won't get the account number over the phone.  They told you to call if you decide to order. They already have your account number.  It took a week to get my card.

Ron.

Message 4 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I got the same pop up but with ShopHQ this past Christmas. A gecrb card with 1000 TL and only a SP Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Just visited HSN site and tried the shopping cart method but no pop up for me...

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 11
Ron1
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Just visited HSN site and tried the shopping cart method but no pop up for me...

You need to add your credit card as payment option for  the pop-up.

Ron.

Message 7 of 11
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Ron.

Ha, didn't know that!  Thanks Ron!   I really need to get another camera and I may just get one if they can approve me for the right amount.  Are there any other shopping cart trick sites where i have to put in my CC info as well?

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Ron.

Ha, didn't know that!  Thanks Ron!   I really need to get another camera and I may just get one if they can approve me for the right amount.  Are there any other shopping cart trick sites where i have to put in my CC info as well?

Shaking my head! 

Message 9 of 11
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Ron.

Shaking my head! 

How do you always find me like that?  Wow I must be under your radar LOL  I was really surprised that you found me in B335i's thread yesterday...

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.