Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HURRY lol... Quick Question!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

HURRY lol... Quick Question!!

Im on ticketmaster and they have cheap tickets for me and my husband to go to the yankee game tonight.. What card do u think will give the best rewards? Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HURRY lol... Quick Question!!

No idea.... but your husband is a lucky,lucky man.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

Im on ticketmaster and they have cheap tickets for me and my husband to go to the yankee game tonight.. What card do u think will give the best rewards? Thanks!!!

You really should know your own rewards Smiley Happy.

Falls either possibly to entertainment or to default spending.  Based on your lineup, maybe the Amex EDP, but I'm not an expert regarding some of your cards.

        
Message 3 of 28
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Im thinking chase freedom havent used in like 6 months

Message 4 of 28
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Im thinking chase freedom havent used in like 6 months

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

That's a good first step!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 28
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

You have some great cards, I would say use the ones that you still need meet the min. spending requirements for.  If you met them, then I would say go with the Arrival.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 28
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

You have some great cards, I would say use the ones that you still need meet the min. spending requirements for.  If you met them, then I would say go with the Arrival.

i cant afford a black card yude! lol but im deciding to pay with either freedom or arrival for the tickets got to hurry go to be the city by 7!!

Message 7 of 28
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

i cant afford a black card yude! lol but im deciding to pay with either freedom or arrival for the tickets got to hurry go to be the city by 7!!

Wow you have very short time, have fun!  

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 28
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

I know!! I put them on freedom!!, 2 champion seating!! dirt cheap got them.. And yude its very fast I take the train from the island and then get on the subway

Message 9 of 28
Involver
Valued Contributor

Put it on whichever card allows you to tell us about spending on it.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.