Did you mean: 

Hard Limits on AMEX Charge Cards

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Hard Limits on AMEX Charge Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

It's defintely not business, most of it was personal shopping done from major department stores.

Also, my billing cycle closed yesteday and my MR points haven't posted yet.  I spoke to Amex this morning and they said it could take up to 5 days, is this true?  I am just a girl that likes to shop, but I definitely do have the financial statements to support my spending.

Many thanks!

Generally once the statement generates, MR points from the last cycle will post.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 51 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still see the points in pending though, and this includes the sign up bonus.

Message 52 of 56
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I still see the points in pending though, and this includes the sign up bonus.

The points from the current cycle should still show as pending (as you need to pay the bill first)...if you go to the rewards section it should show all the details of how many points posted when.

The bonus points usually post pretty quick (as least they did for me, anyway)...so not sure what's up there. They do say 6-8 weeks in the terms though.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 53 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my second billing statement that just closed, so the sign up bonus and all the points accumulated should've posted after the second billing statement, but as of now, it is still in pending.

Message 54 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my second billing statement that just closed, so the sign up bonus and all the points accumulated should've posted after the second billing statement, but as of now, it is still in pending.

They'll roll over to available in a couple days.

Message 55 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

I guess I will curb my spending Smiley Sad

Message 56 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.