cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Pull on Authorized Account User

tag
bohemian07

Hard Pull on Authorized Account User

Hi, I am an authorized user on my wife's PNC Bank CC. We are wondering, if she requests a cli and they do a hard pull on it, will it show on my report? She originally opened the account and later added me. Just wondering.

Also, is there a Backdoor number for PNC?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hard Pull on Authorized Account User

@bohemian07 wrote:
Hi, I am an authorized user on my wife's PNC Bank CC. We are wondering, if she requests a cli and they do a hard pull on it, will it show on my report? She originally opened the account and later added me. Just wondering.

To my knowledge it will only show the HP on your wife's report  not yours!!

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@newportguy wrote:

@bohemian07 wrote:

To my knowledge it will only show the HP on your wife's report  not yours!!

This is correct.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 7
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

18007620974 is directly to their underwriting, though I believe there is still a prompt.  Would you mind reporting back if your wife goes through with the increase? I was going to request one and wasn't sure how they go about it and what kind of increases they give.

Message 5 of 7
bohemian07

@navigatethis12 wrote:

18007620974 is directly to their underwriting, though I believe there is still a prompt.  Would you mind reporting back if your wife goes through with the increase? I was going to request one and wasn't sure how they go about it and what kind of increases they give.

I will call/report either tonight or tomorrow. After looking carefully at our account we got an automatic CLI of $1K back in 2011 but nothing since... so we will ask for one. Will report answer.

Message 6 of 7
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@bohemian07 wrote:

I will call/report either tonight or tomorrow. After looking carefully at our account we got an automatic CLI of $1K back in 2011 but nothing since... so we will ask for one. Will report answer.

I have had the card at 5200 since January of last year and no increase. I was using all of and even going over the limit every month last year and still no increase. I figured they didn't give automated ones but you prove otherwise.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.