cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harley Davidson High Performance Visa (US Bank) CLI HP or SP?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Harley Davidson High Performance Visa (US Bank) CLI HP or SP?

Does anyone have this card? I ended up with it when I bought my bike 18 months ago. Current SL is a paltry $500. I want to try for a CLI if possible but I'm also avoiding HPs. However, when I click to request a CLI on US Bank's site, it kicks me to a Harley site that basically asks for all your information almost as though it were a new application. It also says: "Please complete this form to request a Credit Limit Increase on your Harley-Davidson® Visa card. By submitting a credit line increase request via this form, you understand and authorize us to obtain a copy of your consumer report."

Emphasis mine. So... does anyone have this card and know if it's a SP or HP? Is this one even worth it or should I just roll my eyes and close it?

2 REPLIES 2
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Harley Davidson High Performance Visa (US Bank) CLI HP or SP?

I don’t have this card and don’t really know much about it.

But I have several other Us Bank credit products. CLI’s with USB are all hardpulls on their core products and I would imagine the cobranded products are the same.

It will be a hardpull unless invited for CLI.

Some report that a CLI of $1500 or less results in a SP.

You can also check the website and see if you qualify for a SP.
Google “US bank CLI” there’s an article written by DOC. The link to check will be in that article

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Harley Davidson High Performance Visa (US Bank) CLI HP or SP?

I have this card. I got $500 on approved from applying online. I called the customer support and asked them to reconsider. They did CLI to $10K. I told them that I want to put all my bike purchase on this card (I didn't). There was no SP or HP. They increase took about 10 days as they told me that they have to wait for the card (that was already mailed) to be activated. Weird rule but whatever.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.