cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Anyone Signed up for Rapid Rewards Plus for Companion Pass for California Residents?

tag
yowhatimean
Contributor

Has Anyone Signed up for Rapid Rewards Plus for Companion Pass for California Residents?

Asking because I completed the first purchase to get the CP, but have yet to see it posted to my Southwest Rapid Rewards account. In the fine print it does say it will take 4-8 weeks to process, but was curious if anyone was able to complete this any faster or got word on if they can see it in their online account or got something in the mail for it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has Anyone Signed up for Rapid Rewards Plus for Companion Pass for California Residents?

Interesting, looked this up and read the TPG article posted 12 days ago.

Really nice!! specially since i live in Cali.  Unfortunately, i have a annual companion with my AMEX Delta Platinum and so does my wife with the same card.

Message 2 of 4
thecheese
Established Member

Re: Has Anyone Signed up for Rapid Rewards Plus for Companion Pass for California Residents?

I called Chase about this, and they said that they would report the purchase when your first statement closes. For me, that should be tomorrow, so I'll see if the pass shows up in my Southwest account as "completed" in the next week or so.

Message 3 of 4
yowhatimean
Contributor

@thecheese wrote:

I called Chase about this, and they said that they would report the purchase when your first statement closes. For me, that should be tomorrow, so I'll see if the pass shows up in my Southwest account as "completed" in the next week or so.

So I checked in on my online account at Southwest and it now says I have earned the CP. It took a couple of weeks to post there, but hey it's there now. Do you know if they will send an actual card in the mail for the CP, or is it just a status that shows up on your account now?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.