cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Chase's 5/24 card list been updated?

tag
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Has Chase's 5/24 card list been updated?

Are all Chase cards now 5/24? Been reading through some posts and it seems a lot of cards that was not previously considered to follow the 5/24 rule is now being denied for that reason. Is it safe to assume that they all follow that rule now?

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has Chase's 5/24 card list been updated?

AFAIK, yes... IHG, AARP, British Airways/Aer Lingus/IBERIA were some of the most recently confirmed 5/24 additions.
Message 2 of 7
Medic981
Valued Contributor

As I understand it, from the threads on the boards, all of Chase issued cards are now covered by the 5/24 Rule.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 3 of 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It definitely seems all Chase cards are under 5/24 now. No more exceptions.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got a Starbuck's Visa (I know. I know. lol) They checked two credit bureaus, Equifax and Experian. I am okay with the rules, but surprised they checked two. 

Message 5 of 7
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently got a Starbuck's Visa (I know. I know. lol) They checked two credit bureaus, Equifax and Experian. I am okay with the rules, but surprised they checked two. 

I think double pulling on Equifax and Experian is more common than one might think.  They've always double-pulled me (the second one sometimes comes a day later).  But it could be a regional thing.  As always, YEMV.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In my location Chase double pulls TU+EX but not EQ.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.