cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been approved for Amex Zync or Nationwide with old charge off on their report?

tag
jeannieavc
New Contributor

Has anyone been approved for Amex Zync or Nationwide with old charge off on their report?

Has anyone been approved for Amex Zync or Nationwide Visa with old charge off on their credit report?

Starting Score: 1/25/10 EQ 568, TU 641, EX (FAKO) 580
Current Score: 9/27/10 EQ 692, TU 736, EX (FAKO) 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: Has anyone been approved for Amex Zync or Nationwide with old charge off on their report?

Yes! for the Zync. With a 6 and a half year old 140 dollar verizon chargeoff from a ex girlfriend using my name, and a 2 year old medical chargeoff which Ive given up disputing. So yes amex will not sure about nationwide.

Message 2 of 7
jeannieavc
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone been approved for Amex Zync or Nationwide with old charge off on their report?

Thanks for the quick response.  Do you remember what your scores were when you were approved? And did the pre selector site tell you that you were pre approved before you applied?

Message 3 of 7
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Nationwide typically pulls TU so if that report is clean, no worries. Judging by a 736 score, it's likely that a charge off is not on there...but I could be wrong.

Message 4 of 7
mross1080
Established Contributor

The pre selector came up with nothing. I dont know what my ex score was due to them sucking but my tu and exq were around 640. But both those reports are clean the charge off and collection are only on my ex so it couldnt be more than 610. I bought a car 4 months ago and they said it was around there and they used ex.

Message 5 of 7
mross1080
Established Contributor

With your scores I couldnt see you getting turned down for a charge product with amex. Go for it I love it. And Good Luck!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
jeannieavc
New Contributor

The CO is also on my TU but it just doesn't list the lates that's why I think the score is so high.  I'm so tempted but don't want to waste the inquiry.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.