Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever used the benefits?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever used the benefits?

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Used Visa signature at a resort in Orlando. Pretty much they have arrangements with higher end hotels to comp you with something such as a nice breakfast each day or extra night stay after X amount of days...Depends on which resort but the travel must be booked with the signature or world elite etc travel teams. Good extra benefit to have.

Thanks, also whats considered a higher end hotel? Sure motel 8 right Smiley Tongue

But really what would higher end be considered?

I used my Visa Signature to get clean sheets at a Super 8.

Message 11 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Used Visa signature at a resort in Orlando. Pretty much they have arrangements with higher end hotels to comp you with something such as a nice breakfast each day or extra night stay after X amount of days...Depends on which resort but the travel must be booked with the signature or world elite etc travel teams. Good extra benefit to have.

Thanks, also whats considered a higher end hotel? Sure motel 8 right Smiley Tongue

And you paid with your Ritz-Carlton right? Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Of course!

*Clink Clink*

Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Of course!

*Clink Clink*

People in the other room probably thought it was the brass headboard bouncing against the wall, but alas, you dropped your Ritz on the floor Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 16
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Like im confused about how those travel benefits they offer work. 

Benefits vary by program/card/creditor etc so the answer lies within the terms provided with the card.  Don't just toss that paperwork out.  Do you have a specific question about a specific benefit offered with a specific card?

Message 15 of 16
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

for humor i had visa congierge find me a copy of "master of orion", love those old school games

took them 24 hours and they already had it ordered

i played it when i was a kid

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.