Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hats off to USbank CSR

tag
ottergo4
Contributor

Hats off to USbank CSR

Have had the Plain Jane USbank platinum card for about 4 years now. Started as a no annual fee card, but last year for whatever reason they dinged me a fee and like a dummy I just paid it. My last statement it showed up again so thought now I'd call and see if they would waive it. The csr lady said "why don't we just change it into a rewards card with no annual fee." I said sure!  That was Wednesday and today (Fri..) a cash plus signature shows up in my mail box. TWO DAYS!  It's like they already had it made and were just waiting for me to call.lol  I'd say that is pretty doggone good service. I didn't know you could product change like that and would never have done it on my own, so thank you USbank lady.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Hats off to USbank CSR

@ottergo4 wrote:

Have had the Plain Jane USbank platinum card for about 4 years now. Started as a no annual fee card, but last year for whatever reason they dinged me a fee and like a dummy I just paid it. My last statement it showed up again so thought now I'd call and see if they would waive it. The csr lady said "why don't we just change it into a rewards card with no annual fee." I said sure!  That was Wednesday and today (Fri..) a cash plus signature shows up in my mail box. TWO DAYS!  It's like they already had it made and were just waiting for me to call.lol  I'd say that is pretty doggone good service. I didn't know you could product change like that and would never have done it on my own, so thank you USbank lady.

lol nice! the plain jane card had an annual fee? but gratz on the Cash+ that's the only card I really want now =( I got everything else I want >_<

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 6
HiHiHiHiHiHi
New Contributor

Congratz

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|
Message 4 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Always good to hear a positive experience, nice!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 6
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Very nice

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.