cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Amex 61 CLI coming up. Good or Bad?

tag
audia4
Established Contributor

Re: Have Amex 61 CLI coming up. Good or Bad?

I don't have anything to hide, but I don't want to get greedy and be declined is all. I honestly would be perfectly happy with just a 2x. Smiley Wink  Truth me known, I would take anything they would give me at the moment. It's better than nothing and definitely better than I have seen in 10 years. I just don't want to raise any red flags and make things anymore complicated than they have to be. I've had a complicated last 10 years to begin with. I will never use the 20k or anything close to that, but just having it in my profile for building credit is all I want. I was totally shocked when they gave me the $10k as a starting point. I almost had to call a squad for the heart attack symptoms I was experiencing when I made the phone call to get my limit 2 days later. That has probably been one of the biggest shocks of my life after being denied ANY credit over the last 10 years. Smiley Wink

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 31 of 36
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Haha, I know what you mean and I'm probably the LAST person you want on advice after Wally last week Man Embarassed

I think Amex FR is a bit overrated IMHO, like it's a full blown IRS audit or something.  Go with what you feel comfortable doing, that's what really matters.

Message 32 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So ask for 3x, see what the counter is.
Then email cap1 EO about that little orchard card and PC to quicksilver and huge cli
Credit solution walmart for huge cli too

Boom boom boom
Message 33 of 36
audia4
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
So ask for 3x, see what the counter is.
Then email cap1 EO about that little orchard card and PC to quicksilver and huge cli
Credit solution walmart for huge cli too

Boom boom boom

Boom Boom has already happened. Orchard--->Cap One already declined me and Wally declined me 8 days ago. I'm still waiting on the denial letter to see why. If I get 1 more "boom", I may go off the deep end. Smiley Sad

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 34 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You do understand that if they ask for the transcript you can decline to send it? It is not the same as an FR- your CL will remain the same. If they wanted the tax documents they can ask for them at anytime for any amount.

Just request the full the $30k.
Message 35 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cap1 exec office decline PC and cli?
Walmart credit solutions did manual review and declined?
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.