cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Capital One been for cautious with CLIs during this economic down turn?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have Capital One been for cautious with CLIs during this economic down turn?

The reason I ask is that I haven't gotten an increase in almost a year. I'd prefer to not apply for a new card. Has anyone recieved any CLI recently?

3 REPLIES 3
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: Have Capital One been for cautious with CLIs during this economic down turn?

@Anonymous wrote:

The reason I ask is that I haven't gotten an increase in almost a year. I'd prefer to not apply for a new card. Has anyone recieved any CLI recently?

I am going to agree with you.

I just tried for a CLI on my Savor One this morning - was 181-days since the previous one, and I got the following which to me reads "DECLINED" :

"...You'll receive a document in the Online Document Center with the outcome of our review in approximately 2-3 business days. We'll also send you an e-mail asking you to visit the Online Document Center when it's available. If you haven't signed up for paperless documents, you'll also receive a letter by mail in about 10 business days..."  Smiley Mad

Potential Future Cards
Message 2 of 4
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Have Capital One been for cautious with CLIs during this economic down turn?

I got a 3K CLI on my Savor card back in March, raising my limit to 10K. I had turned down a $750 CLI offer on that card a month prior to that.

Message 3 of 4
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

What makes you expect an auto-CLI? Is that a new card?

If not auto-CLI, what is your decline reason?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.