Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I paid my last CAP1 balance?

tag
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Re: Have I paid my last CAP1 balance?

@Jutz wrote:

Officially sockdrawered my Cap1.  No real reason to carry it around.  I took my old BOA Student Plat out for a reunion tour.  I  treated this card like crap, so I figured it might be a sign of good faith if I need to use a CC to run this and PIF.  I seriously don't think I ever PIF this card until I finally paid it to $0 after several years and put it away.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can get a usable CC.  Even a charge card would be helpful right now since the limitations of a Debit card are pretty bad.  (Daily limit especially.  I can have it lifted, but only for a 24 hour span)

I don't even own a debit card anymore. I just go to the bank if I need cash. I lost my Bank of America debit card and they now charge $5 for a replacement card. No thank you.

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 11 of 12
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Have I paid my last CAP1 balance?

@aussiesareforever wrote:

@Jutz wrote:

Officially sockdrawered my Cap1.  No real reason to carry it around.  I took my old BOA Student Plat out for a reunion tour.  I  treated this card like crap, so I figured it might be a sign of good faith if I need to use a CC to run this and PIF.  I seriously don't think I ever PIF this card until I finally paid it to $0 after several years and put it away.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can get a usable CC.  Even a charge card would be helpful right now since the limitations of a Debit card are pretty bad.  (Daily limit especially.  I can have it lifted, but only for a 24 hour span)

I don't even own a debit card anymore. I just go to the bank if I need cash. I lost my Bank of America debit card and they now charge $5 for a replacement card. No thank you.

Oh BOA.  Pinching pennies wherever they can.  I was just explaining in another thread I dropped them during the Debit card monthly fee fiasco.  So insulting how they pass expenses along to us for things that used to be free.  They make billions, even if it's limited to 1 a year, you should be able to get a Debit card replacement at no cost.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.