Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

I signed up with them hoping that they would be reporting to the 3 CRAs, but found out they only could report to TU.  This was the account responsible for my TU score bump, CL 5000 & bal. of 395.  I had a problem at first because the car stereo I ordered was not in stock and I had to exchange it for a PS3 for the same price.  Had to pay about 9.95 in membership fee every month, but, they have better product selection than First Platinum USA.  I suggest you try them out if you need your TU score to go up.  Better than a high interest credit card Smiley Happy  Great for someone who can't get approved for a Best Buy or Circuit City cc like me.    

Message Edited by workmywayup on 08-09-2008 01:25 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Re: Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

How much of a bump did they give you?

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you heard of MCC (My Computer Club) or eClubUSA

Without any other positive TLs in my CR, except for a new cc opened back in Apr08, I tried signing up for them just to find out if it is going to help my score which was then at 445.  But your TU score looks just fine to me, do you have this account too?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.