cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you seen a 2021 Navy BT offer yet?

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Have you seen a 2021 Navy BT offer yet?

Well, Yay for those of you that got the offer.

I contacted NFCU via SM last week, and got told that there are no offers for ME on any of my accounts.

Smiley Indifferent

...maybe next year...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 91 of 94
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Well, Yay for those of you that got the offer.

I contacted NFCU via SM last week, and got told that there are no offers for ME on any of my accounts.

Smiley Indifferent

...maybe next year...

I feel your pain, my friend. Smiley Sad

That's the treatment I get these days with Capital One... "once upon a time" (pre-COVID) I would have rather attractive offers with them pretty much all the time, but no longer. Smiley Indifferent

Citi is even stranger... on my older card that used to be a Diamond Preferred there's never been a BT offer (even at the regular rate). Oddly my newer card (now Rewards+, was a Premier) has had offers from time-to-time.

It seems sometimes like there's no rhyme or reason to how banks dole the offers out. Smiley Frustrated

Message 92 of 94
tcbofade
Super Contributor

You're not wrong, and I know that I'm spoiled, but I expected better from Navy.

Assuming that offers come back next year and are open to all of us, it might work out to be a good thing.

Without the ability to use 0% (or 1.9%) BTs from NFCU this year, my workload outside of the garden grew considerably.

...it's all their fault!  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 93 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah this is my first year to get them, so I was kind of expecting them based on past data points. I was waiting for it, ended up doing it anyway, but then I got an offer from Discover and took advantage of that.

Speaking of offers, Citibank just gave me 6% on restaurants on my double cash up to $25 till the end of April. not bad I’ll take it. Friend got the same offer, but for gas on the same card. they shifted their spend from DC to AOD, so it looks like citi is jealous.

I was bummed that I didn’t get the offer from Navy though I was looking forward to that. But this was the first offer from disco so good to get some use there I guess, show some activity.
Message 94 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.