Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawaiian Miles Credit Card is Back!

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Miles Credit Card is Back!

The cards are very nice looking!

And I read the t&c looks like you will get 15.99 or 24.99 with a 89 AF.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@w003ptr wrote:

Link doesn't work Smiley Sad

Don't be sad OP.  Here's a better link.  Ooooh look at all the pretty WEMC pictures!  There's definitely a unique design just for you!**

https://www.hawaiianairlinesbohcard.com/hbl/consumer/?campaignId=1929&cellNumber=10&referrerid=&adgr...

** This tiny footnote is for the fabulous Lexie to be informed that I'm not encouraging or enticing any apping for other individuals but merely providing a reference to the information on the link (which was not previously working) Smiley Tongue

You know I'm watching you. Smiley Wink

Oh I knew you would be Smiley Tongue  I'm not going back in that lonely tool shed, no ma'am.  Not without an adult beverage of some sort!

Plus, I figured this one wouldn't flutter your skirt after that whole thing you went through with Barclays... (although you have to admit, it looks nice doesn't it Lexie..wink wink).

Message 12 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@w003ptr wrote:

Don't be sad OP.  Here's a better link.  Ooooh look at all the pretty WEMC pictures!  There's definitely a unique design just for you!**

https://www.hawaiianairlinesbohcard.com/hbl/consumer/?campaignId=1929&cellNumber=10&referrerid=&adgr...

** This tiny footnote is for the fabulous Lexie to be informed that I'm not encouraging or enticing any apping for other individuals but merely providing a reference to the information on the link (which was not previously working) Smiley Tongue

Oh I knew you would be Smiley Tongue  I'm not going back in that lonely tool shed, no ma'am.  Not without an adult beverage of some sort!

Plus, I figured this one wouldn't flutter your skirt after that whole thing you went through with Barclays... (although you have to admit, it looks nice doesn't it Lexie..wink wink).

I'm abstaining from all things Barclays Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@w003ptr wrote:

I'm abstaining from all things Barclays Smiley Mad

LOL Robot Very Happy

And, off topic... have you received your lovely green Fidelity AMEX yet?

Message 14 of 21
hot4u
Established Contributor

I am not a fan of Barclay's

But wanted to let others know this if you do have it.

http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/travel/airlines/hawaiianAirlines.jsp

There Miles can be used as AA Miles also.

I do not have this Card but Believe this is better Card

The First Hawaiian Bank Priority DestinationsSM World Elite MasterCard®

https://www.fhb.com/en/personal/credit-cards/priority-destinationssup-stylefont-size-10ptsmsup-world...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 15 of 21
kclb
Regular Contributor

ah. link is active.

-

https://www.hawaiianairlinesbohcard.com/

-

Smiley Tongue i have the boh card thru fia card services. i'm going to hold off and see what the visa version thru fia card services will have? 

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 16 of 21
negg
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I got an invite to apply thru my miles account.  Im with lexie, I'm trying to avoid Barclays, ima little to active atm in my credit building stage

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 17 of 21
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Do they still offer the Bank of America one?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 21
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Just did an app.Was appoved for 19K!!

Message 19 of 21
negg
Frequent Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

Do they still offer the Bank of America one?

For residents of Hawaii, we go thru bank of Hawaii.  Mainland residents go thru BofA.  (fia card services) 

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.