Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up - BofA having trouble updating to CRA's this month

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Heads up - BofA having trouble updating to CRA's this month

EX updated on today's pull.

Mine is an off cycle update from June 2nd. I did a product change after my card unsecured. My statement normally will cut between the 16th-20th.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BofA updated yesterday also for EX and EQ but not yet on TU.
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to read the updates are forthcoming.  Just pulled TC and they only cra that has updated for me is EQ.
Message 23 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Finally showed up on EX today, day 11. Life's little mysteries!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I just yanked my reports at Chase ID Protection. My BoA LOC is reporting (statement date 06/14) on EQ only...this is a first.
Message 25 of 27
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:
I just yanked my reports at Chase ID Protection. My BoA LOC is reporting (statement date 06/14) on EQ only...this is a first.

I'm convinced that someone at BofA went on vacation and forgot to tell whomever was covering to hit the "send" button! Smiley Very Happy

Just pulled TC, and still no update on TU, but that's not unusual. I suppose it's even possible that TU won't update until the July 5th statement. I can handle that, but this is my BT card, and I'm dropping the balance $500/month. If TU doesn't update next month, they'll be showing a balance that's $1K too high, and I will definitely squawk then!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 26 of 27
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

BofA updated on EQ first..  how very odd for me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.