cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helped people with the help of this forum!

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Helped people with the help of this forum!

I've been on this forum for a couple months now and I have learned so much. In ten months I went from no credit to almost 10k in credit lines. Tonight I used this knowledge to help important people in my life. My girlfriend and my sister both wanted to start building their credit with absolutely no credit history, and tonight I got each of them a capital one journey with a $500 and $300 limit respectively. I told them how to make payments and report 1% every moth to boost thier scores. Thank you all for you help to me and my family. This will go a long way to helping us in the future. 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Helped people with the help of this forum!

Now all you need them to do is set up an account on myfico and let them absorb the knowledge goodness of this awesome site. Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 2 of 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Helped people with the help of this forum!

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:

Now all you need them to do is set up an account on myfico and let them absorb the knowledge goodness of this awesome site. Smiley Happy

+1  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.