Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helpful Information - CLI

tag
Larkfield
Valued Member

Helpful Information - CLI

Ive been trolling these forums since last year and these threads have helped me thru the mortgage process, credit score improvement, and information on which credit cards to apply for.   I am obviously very appreciative to the individuals who regularly contribute with his/her insights.   One thing that would be helpful is a reference similiar to the backdoor numbers thread that has information on which companies/cards conduct a hardpull or softpull when requesting a credit limit increase.

One can certainly search for this information but if was in one spot, that would be helpful.   If I missed it, I apologize in advance..

WF Platinum (3K), CapOne Platinum (5K), Discover IT (1K)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Helpful Information - CLI

HP's and/or SP's are a YMMV. Some receive SP's with Discover, while others have not. Unfortunately, it would be almost impossible to be that definitive.
Message 2 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Larkfield wrote:

One can certainly search for this information but if was in one spot, that would be helpful.

It would always be helpful for others to research and compile info versus doing it yourself.  I'd just recommend generally assuming that it will be HP if you inititate the request.  The list of ones that SP is likely to be shorter.

Message 3 of 5
Larkfield
Valued Member

Appreciate the feedback.  Thanks.

WF Platinum (3K), CapOne Platinum (5K), Discover IT (1K)
Message 4 of 5
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Try this post:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Check-to-see-if-a-card-pull-Hard-or-Soft-when-requestin...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.