Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helzberg Diamonds Credit Card

tag
Boss2Boss
New Contributor

Helzberg Diamonds Credit Card

In March, Comenity Bank will acquire Helzberg Diamonds Credit Card accounts from Capital One. Exciting news.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Helzberg Diamonds Credit Card

@Boss2Boss wrote:
In March, Comenity Bank will acquire Helzberg Diamonds Credit Card accounts from Capital One. Exciting news.

Interesting Indeed!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Boss2Boss wrote:

Interesting Indeed!

yes i got the letter in the mail saying the same thing with helzbergs. Also, the Justice store card and maurices store card are converting too, i have those cards and got the letters in the mail saying the change over will happen in april. Nothing so far on nieman or saks, was curious if those would be changing over too.

i think cli will be easier . i hate calling in.

Message 3 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Boss2Boss wrote:

Interesting Indeed!

yes i got the letter in the mail saying the same thing with helzbergs. Also, the Justice store card and maurices store card are converting too, i have those cards and got the letters in the mail saying the change over will happen in april. Nothing so far on nieman or saks, was curious if those would be changing over too.

AFAIK, Nieman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave are not changing. 

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Boss2Boss wrote:

Interesting Indeed!

AFAIK, Nieman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave are not changing. 

augh of course not. That would be way too nice .

Message 5 of 13
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Thats interesting. Not sure if I agree with the change over to Comenity Bank since ive heard mix things about them but we will see how things will go when things do get converted

Message 6 of 13
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

That’s good. No more triple pulls for this credit card. I had this credit card years ago.

Message 7 of 13
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@soxfaininfl wrote:
That’s good. No more triple pulls for this credit card. I had this credit card years ago.

Cap1 didnt do a triple pull for this card when I applied and was approved last month. They only pulled from Equifax. Not sure if me having an existing relationship with capital one affected the pull (unless they did a sp on the other two) but surely no triple pull for this card. The only thing I can see being good out of it is that it would be easier to get CLI, however, comenity bank have been known to closed accounts without any activity, CLD (and for a card like this a CLD wouldnt really be a good thing if youre expecting to make a large purchase with helzberg), etc. Not sure how the UW would be for people who might get the card in the future but store cards with capital one is usually very easy to get with little to no credit or bad/poor credit. Cannot comment with comenity since I dont recall ever having an account with them in the past.

Message 8 of 13
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

I thought Cap1 triple pulled with the Walmart cc, so I assumed they triple pulled on all of their store cards too.

Message 9 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Not necessarily and it might vary by PLCC. Menards, Kohl's, Saks, and others haven't been subjected to the triple whammy for a variety of reported cases.

Walmart store CC and MC seemingly so as a new addition to Capital One's arsenal.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.