cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High SL BT CC's that pull either Experian or Equifax?

tag
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

High SL BT CC's that pull either Experian or Equifax?

I'm going to apply for a BT CC w/ my local CU tomorrow and know they'll give me the SL I need to cover at least 15k, I'm going to try for 32k though. Their promotional Visa has a 2.99% rate for the first 12 months then goes up to 8.25%. They pull TU.

I'm then going to apply to NFCU and they also pull TU a lot for CC apps. I'm going to do it with in an hour at most over the phone after the HP from the local CU. Their 0% for 12 months is defintely better, but I can't count on getting the SL I need to cover what I'm going to transfer. So I'm going with the sure thing first, then the ideal but unknown one second.

If the HP shows up with in an hour of the CU pulling my TU and before I can app with NFCU then I might not apply and apply for another BT card from someone else. Then possibly circle back to NFCU in 12 months when the promotional rates stop with whatever card I'm using at the time, but we'll see when that time comes.

Does anyone have any alternatives that I can look into if the HP shows up on my credit report to quickly?

My utilization is 1%

My cards:

Capital One Plat. 3/300 (Open date, 10/2018)

Capital One Plat. 50/3500 (Authorized User) (Open date, 4/2018)

Capital One Journey 0/1500 (Authorized User) (Open date, 6/2017)

My Fico8 scores:

TU - 770

Equifax - 736

Experian - 757

My credit report is thin. The authorized CCs aren't ideal and the age of the accounts is even less ideal.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

Re: High SL BT CC's that pull either Experian or Equifax?

Oh, my hard pulls

Experian,

Cap One 10/01/2018

Equifax,

Cap One 10/01/2018

Key Bank 10/05/2018

TransUnion,

Cap One 10/01/2018

Key Bank 10/05/2018

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.