Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High limit credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: High limit credit cards

I've seen really high limits on the CSR.

Realistically, you can get super high limits with Amex ($100K+), but you're going to need to be ready to submit income verification and go through some hoops to get that limit.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: High limit credit cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, i was just wondering what are some credit cards you guys have been applying for and approved for with high limits?? My credit score is pretty decent... about 750... So far i've gotten a chase saphire card for 31k, now just trying to decide who else to apply with....

From what I've seen, it seems like higher-end travel cards are more likely to coincide with high limits (of course higher income is a primary factor here).

Some people have managed 30-50k+ on non-travel cards but you don't see that very often, at least not from people on the various credit forums in my experience.

In my own  case, I am still in pretty early stages of building because I didn't get started until 1.5 years ago and I decided to genuinely give college a go around the same time so I'm not pushing for career advancement enough to get up into higher eschelons of pay. However, I'd say that having a few cards at/above 20k in 18 months of building is not too bad for a college 'kid' Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.