Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest Amazon SUB?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Highest Amazon SUB?

Synch 60 and Chase 100.

I did have 120 in December and applied and got denied.  That was how I learned about 5/24.

Message 11 of 17
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@ccquest wrote:

@TSlop wrote:

@ccquest wrote:
Showing $100 on the Chase card for me right now, nothing showing on the Store card page.

Where do you see this? I don't see it in the Chase page. All it says is a bonus will be instantly added to my account upon approval. Is it on an Amazon page instead?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=19126033011&ref_=nav_cs_creditcards

When you click on the Chase card, it should have this towards the top right:

image.png

Gotcha, thanks! I see the regular card there for $60 bonus (I don't have Prime).

Message 12 of 17
ccquest
Established Contributor

That's probably a good thing to note too actually, I do have Prime and have had it on this account for over 4 years I guess because my student discount is gone!
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 13 of 17
MrZero
Regular Contributor

@ccquest wrote:
That's probably a good thing to note too actually, I do have Prime and have had it on this account for over 4 years I guess because my student discount is gone!

Speaking of, I got Prime Student back in 2017 for six months free through a promotion from Sprint for some reason even though I wasn't a student, ended up being under it until this year when Amazon told me my it was ending and I'd renew with the normal Prime, I cancelled my renewal but then shortly after my membership ended they offered me a renewal with Prime Student again. Smiley LOL

Updated 8/12/22.

Total Inquiries: EX: 1|TU: 1|EQ: 1
Derogs: 0
AAoA: 2Y1M
AoOA: 2Y6M.
AoYA: 1Y1M.
Total CL: 57,600
Utilization: ~1%

Message 14 of 17
Hex
Valued Contributor

My son lives with me and gets Prime for free because of my account. He's been wanting the Prime Visa for a few years (it was his goal card). He finally got to 4/24 in July. Amazon was showing him a $60 bonus for the card but it was showing me a $100 bonus. I can't get the card because I have a BK on my report. My son signed into my account (I guess he usually doesn't have to) and the $100 SUB was there. He applied and was approved for $3.3K (his income is about $32K) and he got the $100 sub. The card has arrived in the mail but I'm not sure if he's activated it yet. We both currently have the Sync version. Now when I check out at Amazon I don't see any offers for any Amazon cards. So functionally I gifted my SUB offer to him. This doesn't matter to me because I can't get the card anyway but it might matter if two people in your household want the card. Anyway hope this info can help someone. 

Message 15 of 17
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Needed to buy something from Amazon today, and I saw the usual offer to save $ by applying for the card.  It showed a $100 SUB (Amazon gift card), but it offerred that amount for the STORE CARD... not the Chase Visa version.  If I wasn't gardening for a mortgage, I would have jumped all over this (I have a BK on report so Chase is a no-no)!  But alas, goals...

Snagged a screenshot as proof, or torture for myself...

prime.jpg

Message 16 of 17
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Ugh mine is still only $40. I'm itching to pull the trigger but I won't be under 5/24 until September. I'm still not 100% which version I want but I'm leaning towards Chase. Just wondering if the $100 offer will still be there then. 🤞🏼

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.