Did you mean: 

Highly Disappointed.

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Highly Disappointed.

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

everytime i log in here i see you got a new account....how many account you had already LS ??? lol

EDIT: I keep thinking your that nicholas dude who was trolling on here about burning creditors Smiley Very HappySmiley Embarassed

I have 15 total credit cards (7 bankcard / 8 store cards)

I have enough and really need to settle in the garden for 2 years. Really thinking about it I have enough credit to match my annual yearly income so I really dont need anymore.

...said nobody - ever

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 11 of 13
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@ShiningDown wrote:

I did the same thing,got the walmart card for gas and score then found out that  the pumps in front of walmart is for Sams club. Why did they put the pumps in front of walmart and not Sams club. I just read an article that walmart may build another store down the road from me.  No more Walmarts. One store in my area is enough.  

Hey ShiningDown!

Just an FYI-  the WalMart CC is good at all Sam's Clubs and also nets you the gas discount at the pump.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 12 of 13
beb86
Valued Contributor

I did the same thing googled chevys in my state (ky) got approved went to use it and the all changed.....looks like chev corp pulled out of ky in 2010
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.