Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilarious chat with Barclays after CLD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilarious chat with Barclays after CLD

I hear so many horror stories about barclays, but honestly ive never had any issues. Ive opened so many cards (7+) since I got my arrival (11/15) and jet blue + (5/16) with no issues. Ive also steadily increased the amount of debt I carry dramatically. Honestly id have thrown a fit if they AA'ed me over something stupid like that. I see they soft pull me all the time though for AR so who knows
Message 41 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need one of those kick the Barclay Bear emoticons

Message 42 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

They CLD'd my CashForward a while back for similar non-sense.  The card was already at a useless limit so it was sock-drawered.  So I recently got their Arrival Plus with the bonus as their donation to me for pain and suffering of said sock drawered low limit card.  Will probably close both cards before the year is up.

Message 43 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! One of my highlight days was the day I closed my Barclays card. Don't care if they offered 20% cash back I still would not go back to them. Smiley Happy
Message 44 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! One of my highlight days was the day I closed my Barclays card. Don't care if they offered 20% cash back I still would not go back to them. Smiley Happy

+1

Me either, I closed my Ring Card and my Cashforward last year. I beat them to the punch. Was tired of having to worry about them.

Message 45 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

Me either, I closed my Ring Card and my Cashforward last year. I beat them to the punch. Was tired of having to worry about them.

My Barclaycard rewards card just went into the eternal sock drawer today.

Message 46 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

I AA'd them before they AA'd me. You may want to consider the same. just sayin...

Message 47 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I AA'd them before they AA'd me. You may want to consider the same. just sayin...

Donny has both Barclays and FAB&T on the run! Go, donny! 

If you need guidance on how to deal with either one when they become ornery, this man has written the manual. FAB&T was classic. Smiley Happy

86fa5110da72aef96d0c27be18f1ed32.jpg

Message 48 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Donny has both Barclays and FAB&T on the run! Go, donny! 

If you need guidance on how to deal with either one when they become ornery, this man has written the manual. FAB&T was classic. Smiley Happy

86fa5110da72aef96d0c27be18f1ed32.jpg

LoL!!! Smiley Mad

Message 49 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

Should I just close it?

Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.