Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hillarious Response from Capital One Backdoor Number

tag
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: Hillarious Response from Capital One Backdoor Number

I apped with them about 60 days after I got my first card and they gave me a second card. I have no idea what there requirements are they seem to be screwy my wife has a capitalone for years and they wont budge and dont want her business.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just love Peggy.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for calling Prime USA (Capital One) Credit

Message 13 of 15
Henry82

I was a Capital One card holder for 9 yeards and didnt receive a single CLI. I called the backdoor number a couple months back and was advised to apply for a new card after telling the guy on the phone i didnt need a new card if they would up my current card to something reasonable. My credit limit was $200. I got the card fresh out of High school. So i fired Capital One and got a Chase Freedom instead.

Starting Score: 646 2/8/10
Current Score: EQ : 763 3/12/11
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
favre_2_free
New Contributor

I just surprisingly got a $5000 limit increase from them on a charge that has been at $600 for 5 years.  This comes 6 months after I got a $4000 increase on my other Cap 1 Plat charge that had a 2k limit and was about 3 years old.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.