cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit 700 for the first time in years. THANK YOU ALL !

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: Hit 700 for the first time in years. THANK YOU ALL !

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Message 21 of 23
imovinup
Regular Contributor

congrats, i like hearing success stories keep me pushing foward. its alot of work but so worth it when those 3 numbers finally hold value.

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 22 of 23
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@yomellamoFICO2013 wrote:

I started reading myfico in mid December 2012 in search for answers after looking at all my credit mistakes over the years.

After gathering some information I decided to jump and sign up for EQ score watch, which I began at 620 on 1/18/13. That was an eye opener and decided to start on the Rebuilding Forum, where I found many questions to my answer on the credit quest.

Today for the first time in many years, I reached EQ 700 on 6/16 ( which may just be a number), but I feel that after many hours spend/invested   and letters sent, this is a new starting point. I know my score may go up and down, but I will always think about how much I struggled to regain control of my credit and my finances.

Now I have several TLs with positive information, which I hope I can see grown with time (but not in balance/debt).

I have been back and forth on the rebuilding,credit cards and garden forums, as I would also like to share my personal experience with my fellow community members.

Thank you to all the seasoned members and MODs for contributing and sharing your own experiences.

Special mention to RobertEG, shogun,guiness56,youngandcreditworty and 09Lexie.

Welcome to the 700 Club...lol...congrats to you!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.