cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit GEMB today with an experimental app spree.

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Hit GEMB today with an experimental app spree.

Amex must be in a hurry. Got the card out of my mailbox this morning, so it's been there since the prior saturday. Damn quick for a card!
Message 21 of 26
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! I really want to app for a JCP but I have 8 inquiries for the last two years and they just gave me a walmart card sooooo I must wait a bit I suppose! So happy for you!! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 22 of 26
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! Were you drapping? Smiley Wink

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 23 of 26
rosegardener
Established Member

I agree, congrats!!  Smiley Happy

Oy, I started something with this drapping word.  LMAO Smiley Very Happy

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 24 of 26
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

No, I was lucky enough to have an issued JCP card from '95, and it had zero bal, when I did the nasty. It was a wallet dust collector anyways, and will be once again.

Make sure you request CLI's after the 4th statement cuts for each GE card, the Wally card will grow QUICK if used alot.

since you all said 4th statement is that count at the 1st day when you apply for it ? let said if i apply on the oct 10

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 25 of 26
rosegardener
Established Member

I think it's actual statements.  So until you see that your fourth statement (bill) has come out, then is the time to call.

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.