Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmmmm, Navy you drive me nuts !

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Hmmmmm, Navy you drive me nuts !

I have been hitting the luv button for almost a solid week now everyday and had many CLI and a couple of 3-5 day messages but no hard pulls for some reason. Well there seems to be no set pattern on there CLI to be honest, two days ago I hit the luv Button on my cash rewards to see if it would take me to 20k no go check my report and no hardpull had taken place. Today hit the luv button again Bamm 20k. This is Crazy

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hmmmmm, Navy you drive me nuts !

This is driving me nuts as well. I luved a few k on both cards last month, and for the heck of it just got another 3k on my plat card. I would tell anyone the light seems to be green at navy for the moment. 

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 2 of 13
Karunch
Contributor

After seeing your posts I decided to try my luck and got my Platinum card bumped up from $5k to $10k. 

I <3 NFCU.  Last month I got an auto-cli on my CashRewards card to 19.8k (from 16.5k), now I have a 10k Platinum, and I also have a 10k NavChek. 

Message 3 of 13
dodgeball
Established Contributor

congrats on the increase, NFCU is crazy

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 4 of 13
starry1
Valued Contributor

Dodge, if you don't leave that button alone they're going to find a way to FR you or something.  Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 5 of 13
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Im seriously done for now for at least a good six months. Havent suffered a Hardpull for the last few days in fact the HP they did they must of took back because its not on my reports anymore.

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 6 of 13
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

Dodge, if you don't leave that button alone they're going to find a way to FR you or something.  Smiley Tongue

i am in the ARMY to easy if they FR me just send my pay stubs or LES for military folk

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 7 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

+1,000,000,000,000,000 Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 13
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I'm jealous it hasn't worked for me as much as it has for you! I did it again this morning to try to go from 2500 to $5k and got the 3-5 day msg again so I'm sure it was declined. I'm supposed to be gardening dammit!
Message 9 of 13
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

Hey dodge I'm still at 45.5K with Navy and your sitting at 45K--hit the button and go by me HaHa!--you know you don't want a retired AF guy beating you!

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.