cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy crap. Just approved for Discover It card and a couple others.

tag
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Holy crap. Just approved for Discover It card and a couple others.

@Sweets8E wrote:

Congrats on your approvals and your new mortgage. I know it's all an awesome feeling to say the least.

Thank you.  Yes, it's an AWESOME feeling.  I'm making most of my financial goals I set myself for 2012!  This is hard work, but it hasn't gone unrewarded.  I just feel me and my family is more secure now.  Just looking at where I was about a year ago (see signature), I've made some good progress.  Hopefully I'll break through 700 by the end of the year...sigh.Smiley LOL

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 41 of 43
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

The Chase Freedom arrived today.  It's so sparkly. Smiley Very Happy

Waiting on last card, the AMEX BCE, which I plan to use as my everyday.  Sigh...

Guess I need to think of how I want to rearrange my wallet. 

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 42 of 43
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

The odd thing about the Discover It card is that the strip is on the bottom, causing me to flip it in order for the gas stations to read the card...

My Wallet:
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.