Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy smokes Capital One!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy smokes Capital One!

I logged into my account this morning because I had PIF yesterday my July monthly statement. I was just verifying that everything went smoothly.

Low and behold my limit was increased from $500 to $1500 !!!!!! Thank you Capital One for the CLI

I got this card last September to restablish my credit after letting all my bad stuff fall off after years of my credit being a mess. My original CL was $300 and was enrolled in the credit steps plan. They bumped me to $500 in February of this year and now $1500.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Holy smokes Capital One!

Congrats! Not too shabby, seems like we are hearing more and more of these good stories from Cap One recently. Maybe I will get some love from them one day.

Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which card do you have with them?  I have 3 and have not got a CLI yet.  2 I can understand because I just got them a few months back and they are enrolled in the strps program. Both of those have a $500 limit. The other I have had since Sept 2009 and have yet to get a CLI...currently has a limit of $1000.

Message 3 of 26
unlucky_hove
Regular Contributor

I wish they would show me some loveSmiley Sad

Message 4 of 26
john398
Senior Contributor

Congrats, not sure if I am stuck at $750 or not LOL but nice CLI

Message 5 of 26
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@unlucky_hove wrote:

I wish they would show me some loveSmiley Sad

Same here!  Smiley Mad

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 6 of 26
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! That's a nice CLI from Cap1. I've heard that they're loosening up a bit with CLIs, so hopefully they'll start spreading the luv around. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 7 of 26
Datx
Valued Contributor

Dear Cap One,

Show me the MONEY!

Regards,

-MCS

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

Congrats! Not too shabby, seems like we are hearing more and more of these good stories from Cap One recently. Maybe I will get some love from them one day.

Agreed. I keep seeing more and more posts like this. Gives you a bit of hope.

Message 9 of 26
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I want some of that luv too!

As soon as I read your post, I logged onto my account hoping I got luv too... but no Smiley Sad ( wonder if others looked too lol )

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.