Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Credit Bank of Missouri

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Home Credit Bank of Missouri

@Anonymous, i could care less about the rewards on a Coke VisaSmiley Wink my spend is minimsl anyway so hsve a cool card to quench my credit card thirst would be greatSmiley Wink.

As for anything based out of CR, uhm no thank youSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the invitation for this card several months ago, applied and got a good limit. I liked and used this card a lot. However, today (Mar 16th 2020) I awoke to an email from them saying they were closing *ALL* home credit card accounts. I'm pretty upset as it was a major boost to my credit score since at the time of writing I have a $59 balance and [had] quite a credit line on it. Not only will this now affect my score but I'm afraid there will be a domino effect with my other cards (happened to me back in '09). I also have the Ollo card which is my biggest credit line and issued by this same bank. So I'm worried that's going to go too. I can only assume that them closing all accounts on this brand that it's something to do with the COVID-19 thing. 

Message 13 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous   See topic discussion Home Credit US Closure

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

**bleep**... thanks for the link! Affecting a bunch of people unfortunately.

Message 15 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

**bleep**... thanks for the link! Affecting a bunch of people unfortunately.

Yes, quite unfortunate.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my notice this morning and it sucks that this is happening.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.