Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot CLI!

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Home Depot CLI!

Nice!

About 3 months ago, I app'd and was approved for a Home Depot card. Intitial line was $1600. I called them right away and told them we were looking at purchasing a JD yard tractor and it was going to be about $2000 with tax. They bumped me to $2000 with no questions asked.

We have been looking at replacing the kitchen counter tops so this morning I gave them a call and explained what we wanted to do. After a couple of verification questions, the rep said they had increased my line to $6050.00! Nice.....

$4050.00 jump in about 3 months. I asked her for a total of $5000.00. I asked her if a hard pull and she said no, it was a soft.

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Home Depot CLI!

Nice increases! You've done a good job growing that card in a very short period of time. Keep at it, and good luck with increases in the future. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2 of 7
MS00000000
Regular Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Nice increases! You've done a good job growing that card in a very short period of time. Keep at it, and good luck with increases in the future. Smiley Happy

I agree, good job! After I pay off my other deferred interest purchases, I'm going to follow in your footsteps!

Message 3 of 7
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Now I will wait for the auto CLI's on this card. Now it should have enough for whatever we might need.  Smiley Happy

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I had been itching to give the online form a try to see if it would approve without a hard pull like on Citi's website.  I applied for a $3000 CLI online yesterday and got the 7-10 day message.  Today I log in and discover that I received a $3690 increase!  My new CL is $7590.  I don't see any pulls yet, but I want to guess it's a soft, since they seem to have disregarded my requested amount and have seemingly given me what their system showed I was eligible for.  I will let everyone know if a hard shows...

eta:  My last increase was from $2600 to $3900 back in March.  I obtained that without a hard pull by responding to an offer they mailed me.  I had to make a purchase on my card over a certain amount (I think $200) to get it.  I was going to purchase a lawn mower anyway.

Message 5 of 7
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I had been itching to give the online form a try to see if it would approve without a hard pull like on Citi's website.  I applied for a $3000 CLI online yesterday and got the 7-10 day message.  Today I log in and discover that I received a $3690 increase!  My new CL is $7590.  I don't see any pulls yet, but I want to guess it's a soft, since they seem to have disregarded my requested amount and have seemingly given me what their system showed I was eligible for.  I will let everyone know if a hard shows...

eta:  My last increase was from $2600 to $3900 back in March.  I obtained that without a hard pull by responding to an offer they mailed me.  I had to make a purchase on my card over a certain amount (I think $200) to get it.  I was going to purchase a lawn mower anyway.

I requested a $1500 increase back in April. Got the same message. The next morning I noticed my CL was 2K. Starting CL was $500. It was a hard pull on TU.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OnTheRebound wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested a $1500 increase back in April. Got the same message. The next morning I noticed my CL was 2K. Starting CL was $500. It was a hard pull on TU.

Yeah, they hit me with a hard pull on EQ.  Oh well, it was worth it to me for $3690 increase.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.