Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Mastercard or Visa - NOT STORE CARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Mastercard or Visa - NOT STORE CARD

Do they still offer a co-branded Mastercard? I am considering getting a Homedepot card for a few projects I have coming up and thought about the HD Mastercard but through google searches and serches here I can not find any info on it. They only thing I could find on their website other than a store card was the Project Loan Mastercard, and I am not interested in that (the terms seem kinda funny).
Do they still offer a Mastercard or Visa?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot Mastercard or Visa - NOT STORE CARD

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they still offer a co-branded Mastercard? I am considering getting a Homedepot card for a few projects I have coming up and thought about the HD Mastercard but through google searches and serches here I can not find any info on it. They only thing I could find on their website other than a store card was the Project Loan Mastercard, and I am not interested in that (the terms seem kinda funny).
Do they still offer a Mastercard or Visa?

Thanks!

They don't offer a co-branded MasterCard or Visa

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I guess that is out then... Why get it? I can get a zero interest offer froma regular CC with rewards...

There is too many other ways to get the 10% off, every purchase.
Thanks for the reply

/end thread

Message 3 of 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I guess that is out then... Why get it? I can get a zero interest offer froma regular CC with rewards...

Thanks for the reply

/end thread

What are some other ways to get 10% off every purchase at Home Depot?

Message 4 of 8
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the reply

/end thread

its a seperate line of credit, not everyone has the ability to purchase, 2,000-10,000 in appliances and put on a zero percent card deal without negative impact to their score. Citibank seems to be quite willing to give you a CLI to meet your spending needs, My home depot card went from 800 to 4k on the day I applied for the card with a simple phone call. Probably could have 10k CL if I went into a store and did some appliance shopping, and had the sales person call in to the Credit line for me. They also have 6, 12, 18, and even 24 month zero percent interest deals, no major card offers more than 18months 0 percent deals and they aren't always availible and if bad luck happens at the wrong time, you may not be garranteed approval when you need it. Its nice to have it as an Ace in the hole, I mostly just use it every few months for a small purchases, which I then go home and schedule a payment on the card.  When not needed it sits there improving my overall UTL. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 5 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Right now Discover is offering that through Discover deals
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Military and coupons from the post office new mover kit or online

Message 7 of 8
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the reply

/end thread

What are some other ways to get 10% off every purchase at Home Depot?

Movers coupon from post office Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.