Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Not Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot Not Reporting

I was just looking at my credit report in CreditKarma and i am not seeing my Home Depot card to report there...Account is 2,3 years old and still open. I have $1000 CL and only a Balance of $90 to pay off the card. Should i leave it as it is or get in contact with them to see why not report. My score is around 540 not sure if this will help or not .

Thanks,

P.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot Not Reporting

1. Age, if your AAoA (close and open accounts) is younger than the card, it will help, older-hurt.

2. UTI, does the added card help lowering aggregate UTI across known thresholds?

3. Derogatory, any lates on the card? If so, don't touch it, lates will overshadow any possible gains from 1 & 2.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Age, if your AAoA (close and open accounts) is younger than the card, it will help, older-hurt.

>Account opened in March 2016 and head some of my CC opened around that time.

2. UTI, does the added card help lowering aggregate UTI across known thresholds?

>Not sure about this one...what it means.

3. Derogatory, any lates on the card? If so, don't touch it, lates will overshadow any possible gains from 1 & 2.

>I don't remeber to be late, but anything is posibile. Don't have a way to look back.

I may have to let go, my score is already low, and i was just asking or maybe it may help to go up a little. I don't think is right for them to list everything from behind, they should start from today to report. 

Thanks,

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also leave it be if you're unable to verify if the account has lates.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your advice.

Regards,

P.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.