Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot Sent 10% coupon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot Sent 10% coupon

Do you mind sharing the name of the home decor site? We're going to be moving soon and I'm on the lookout for some cute stuff for our kitchen and living room.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you mind sharing the name of the home decor site? We're going to be moving soon and I'm on the lookout for some cute stuff for our kitchen and living room.

I don't think I'm supposed to "advertise" for shops and whatnot, so I'll do this: I'll post the URL to their page that states that they're owned by Home Depot (since that's sorta related to the topic at hand).

How 'bout dat?

I've bought from them in the past and while you sometimes get stinkers (like the furniture you'll find at Target), most of the time, it's awesome! 99% of the time, the furniture and knick-knacks we've ordered have been really nice and high-ish quality!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no! I didn't realize we weren't suppose to "advertise". Sorry about that. Thanks for the linky though! Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 16
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Well I'll say it.  Smiley Happy  Homedecorators.com and homedecoratorsoutlet.com -- BOTH are awesome!  I've purchased about 4k worth of furniture from them for the house.  If you can get it to work they also have an extra 5% off via shop discover if you link thru and use your discover card.  For some reason this did NOT work for me on my biggest purchase.  I'm still waiting for resolution with that.

If you're patient, you can wait for the prices to slowly drop on the outlet site.  If you're afraid they're running low you can filter by '1, 3, 5 or 10 left'.  The quality of the stuff is better than Sauder and the like, but not quite high-end furniture store.  I bought a LOT of the Hampton Bay (in white) furniture and out of about 18 pieces I only had one that was pre-drilled incorrectly.  I'm in the process of replacing the knobs b/c the stock knobs look cheap and are too small.  Luckily Target sells some really cool knobs in bulk packs.  Smiley Happy

My best 'find' might be the pub table w/ two chairs that I got for 90 bucks.  It's very cute and was easy to put together. 

I'm sold on their stuff and still look about once a week.  Smiley Happy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a home depot card.  I am VERY excited to hear I can use my card on these websites!  Thanks for the info!
Message 15 of 16
GregB
Valued Contributor

I opened a HD account just over a year ago since they offered a 10% discount and one year no payments with no interest. After my ex took all the appliances, I was spending $8K so 10% off was substantial. I paid the balance just before the year was up.

Now they keep sending me 10% off coupons and yesterday a 12 months no payments no interest on anything over $299. Their regular deal is 6 months no payments no interest. If you are buying something big from them, this is a great deal as long as you are responsible about PIF by the end of the promo period. After a few months with a zero balance they did a 30% CLI. It came the same day that Amex did a 90% CLD on one of my accounts.

You can't use their normal charge unless you are buying something you will PIF since their normal interest is 22.99%.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.