Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot

tag
josie
Regular Contributor

Home Depot

Ok said I wasn't apping anymore till next year 15 inquiries on all three CR (6 within the last 3 months others are 6 months to two years which most are over a year old). Father renovating the house which is badly needed. Which he is retired and able to do it himself and he has the time. So I'm funding this project. Since he goes Home Depot almost every week sometimes twice a week to the store, I decided I think it's best to get there card. Just applied online approved for $500 called back door number ask for a higher credit limit it was increased to $2000.00 which I asked for now thinking I should of asked for a higher amount. Just glad to get in hope with use they give me increases. Thanks all you gals and guys for posting your experiences with the credit card companies.
Started over because life happens.
I did it again even better this time. My highest score last time was 680

Starting Score: 513 Ex 520 Eq 534 Tu
Current Score: 689 Ex 684 Eq 698 Tu
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Depot

congrats you should of gone with lowes

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 2 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congrats and to explain the previous posters statement. Home Depot will require HPs for CL's, lowes, backed by GE will not and their CLI's are generous.

Sorry CarlosC88, didn't mean to put words in your mouth!
Message 3 of 12
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

thats ok Smiley Happy

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 4 of 12
josie
Regular Contributor

I'm in the Virgin Islands don't have Lowe's.
Started over because life happens.
I did it again even better this time. My highest score last time was 680

Starting Score: 513 Ex 520 Eq 534 Tu
Current Score: 689 Ex 684 Eq 698 Tu
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Guess that what we get for assuming there's a Lowes everywhere. Lol!
Message 6 of 12
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@josie wrote:
I'm in the Virgin Islands don't have Lowe's.

Just wait, "if we build it, they will come"Smiley LOL

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 7 of 12
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

There have been some posts on here were they get a HP for cli but its well worth it! Just treat it right and they will respond with a great cli. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 8 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@josie wrote:
Ok said I wasn't apping anymore till next year 15 inquiries on all three CR (6 within the last 3 months others are 6 months to two years which most are over a year old). Father renovating the house which is badly needed. Which he is retired and able to do it himself and he has the time. So I'm funding this project. Since he goes Home Depot almost every week sometimes twice a week to the store, I decided I think it's best to get there card. Just applied online approved for $500 called back door number ask for a higher credit limit it was increased to $2000.00 which I asked for now thinking I should of asked for a higher amount. Just glad to get in hope with use they give me increases. Thanks all you gals and guys for posting your experiences with the credit card companies.

CONGRATS!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 12
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.