Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home depot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home depot

Just app got 7-10 msg last i tried instant denial what do u Think??
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Home depot

what was the code number given?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

PS When i called last time she said when apping online they will ALWAYS want a call...
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My hubby applied for HD card last year..  his credit wasn't that great - low 600's with 3 COs but they gave him a 7k credit limit..  he applied online but he had to call in to verfiy..
Message 4 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Jesedmotherof5 wrote:
PS When i called last time she said when apping online they will ALWAYS want a call...

Wow, that must be new. I applied online in February and was approved for $4K --no call.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

5K in March - no call

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Jesedmotherof5 wrote:

Wow, that must be new. I applied online in February and was approved for $4K --no call.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called still processesing better than no..
Message 7 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

5K in March - no call

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Jesedmotherof5 wrote:

Well it was for buisness so maybe its different or she lie... people have certinly been known to do that!

GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.