Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooter's CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooter's CLI

LOOK OUT!!! EDIT: Because I got the first post, my post looks pretty dumb. Oh well, you guys are great and I look forward to learning a few things around here.

Message Edited by TLFICO on 03-30-2008 06:58 PM
Message 31 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone have more than one Hooters card?

i was thinking why not go for a new card instead of a CLI, its going to be a hard pull anyway?

Message 32 of 46
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
does anyone have more than one Hooters card?
i was thinking why not go for a new card instead of a CLI, its going to be a hard pull anyway?

There's only one Hooters card, despite the many posts pointing out that it would be more anatomically correct to have a pair. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 33 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

funnnny....

but i mean do they let you have more than one account?

Message 34 of 46
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

You can open a checking account at Merrick bank.  That would be two accounts.  But NO for the Hooters Card...only one.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 35 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Hooter's auto-enlarged by 300 at the 6 month statement cut.
Message 36 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Tongue
In 4 pages of post there have only been two comments about a CLI with Hooters @ 6 months. So, has anybody gotten an automatic CLI at 6 months?
Message 37 of 46
kbns625
Valued Member

I did NOT get a auto CLI at 6 months (June was my 6th statement). Merrick soft pulled me for the first time last month though. I PIF every month and only use the card very lightly, maybe I'm not profitable enough?
Message 38 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

A friend of mine has 2 hooters cards both with $1500 CL's. I called Hooters after I paid my 6th Month statement and was denied an CLI. It's been like 6 times I called Hooters for an CLI and I never received an hard inquiry for it. They gave me an auto CLI exactly at my 7th Month.
Message 39 of 46
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

They raised me $200 at 6 month mark. About to be PIF and never used again!
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.