Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Approved

tag
rred4
Regular Contributor

Hooters Approved

Was told by CSR that she could not tell me over the phone what CL would be but she said it was a pretty nice one.  No app fee.  But she said my rate would be prime + 11%, what is prime %8 or %9.  Hooters and Amex Delta in 30 days,  Im done with CC apps until I get a home or condo.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters Approved

CONGRATS!!!

I  too applied yesterday, still processing, what was your CS at time of App?
Message 2 of 14
rred4
Regular Contributor

TU 677

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats...i'm still waiting to hear about mine (got the 7-10 day run around) Prime is at 8.5% last i checked
Message 4 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

WSJ prime rate:

This week - - 7.25
Month ago - - 7.50
Year ago - - - 8.25
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 14
rred4
Regular Contributor

Is my APR too high for the Hooters
I think my Delta Gold is% 17.75

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

they can tell you over the phone, they told me when I was approved. What I did was called and said. "Can you transfer me to the dept that can give me my credit limit?" Since one of the stats a CSR has to maintain is their transfer rate, they will tell you to avoid a transfer.
Message 7 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
. . . Since one of the stats a CSR has to maintain is their transfer rate, they will tell you to avoid a transfer.

Geez, just when I think MY job is hell . . . At least I don't get penalized for asking for help. At least not often. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 14
rred4
Regular Contributor

Well I might as well just wait and see when it gets here.  It kind of adds to the suspense.  And if I dont have an annuaul fee and the CSR said its a pretty nice CL I hope its $4,400. 

Message 9 of 14
George2037
Regular Contributor

I got the 7-10 days notice on Monday and just recived the Card in the mail today, $3250CL
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.